1. flick - noun
· a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible); "he gave it a flick with his finger"; "he felt the flick of a whip"
2. flick - noun
· a short stroke
3. flick - noun
· a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
4. flick - verb
· flash intermittently; "The lights flicked on and off"
5. flick - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
6. flick - verb
· cause to move with a flick; "he flicked his Bic"
7. flick - verb
· throw or toss with a quick motion; "flick a piece of paper across the table"; "jerk his head"
8. flick - verb
· shine unsteadily; "The candle flickered"
9. flick - verb
· twitch or flutter; "the paper flicked"
10. flick - verb
· cause to make a snapping sound; "snap your fingers"
11. flick - verb
· touch or hit with a light, quick blow; "flicked him with his hand"
12. flick - verb
· remove with a flick (of the hand)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.