1. wink - noun
· a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
2. wink - noun
· closing one eye quickly as a signal
3. wink - noun
· a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
4. wink - verb
· signal by winking; "She winked at him"
5. wink - verb
· gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
6. wink - verb
· briefly shut the eyes; "The TV announcer never seems to blink"
7. wink - verb
· keep back by blinking; "blink away tears"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.