1. blinking - noun
· a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
2. blink - verb
· briefly shut the eyes; "The TV announcer never seems to blink"
3. blink - verb
· keep back by blinking; "blink away tears"
4. blink - verb
· gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
5. blinking - adjective
· closing the eyes intermittently and rapidly; "he stood blinking in the bright sunlight"
6. blinking - adjective
· informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.