1. thumb - noun
· the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
2. thumb - noun
· the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
3. thumb - noun
· a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
4. thumb - verb
· travel by getting free rides from motorists
5. thumb - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
6. thumb - verb
· feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.