1. hitch - noun
· a period of time spent in military service
2. hitch - noun
· the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
3. hitch - noun
· an unforeseen obstacle
4. hitch - noun
· a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
5. hitch - noun
· a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
6. hitch - noun
· any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
7. hitch - noun
· the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
8. hitch - verb
· to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
9. hitch - verb
· walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
10. hitch - verb
· jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
11. hitch - verb
· travel by getting free rides from motorists
12. hitch - verb
· connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.