1. brush - noun
· a dense growth of bushes
2. brush - noun
· an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
3. brush - noun
· momentary contact
4. brush - noun
· conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
5. brush - noun
· a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
6. brush - noun
· a minor short-term fight
7. brush - noun
· the act of brushing your teeth; "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
8. brush - noun
· the act of brushing your hair; "he gave his hair a quick brush"
9. brush - noun
· contact with something dangerous or undesirable; "I had a brush with danger on my way to work"; "he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
10. brush - verb
· rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
11. brush - verb
· touch lightly and briefly; "He brushed the wall lightly"
12. brush - verb
· clean with a brush; "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
13. brush - verb
· sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
14. brush - verb
· remove with or as if with a brush; "brush away the crumbs"; "brush the dust from the jacket"; "brush aside the objections"
15. brush - verb
· cover by brushing; "brush the bread with melted butter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.