1. fight - noun
· a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war; "Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"; "he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
2. fight - noun
· the act of fighting; any contest or struggle; "a fight broke out at the hockey game"; "there was fighting in the streets"; "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
3. fight - noun
· an aggressive willingness to compete; "the team was full of fight"
4. fight - noun
· an intense verbal dispute; "a violent fight over the bill is expected in the Senate"
5. fight - noun
· a boxing or wrestling match; "the fight was on television last night"
6. fight - verb
· be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight; "the tribesmen fought each other"; "Siblings are always fighting"; "Militant groups are contending for control of the country"
7. fight - verb
· fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don't fight it!"
8. fight - verb
· make a strenuous or labored effort; "She struggled for years to survive without welfare"; "He fought for breath"
9. fight - verb
· exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women's rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.