1. engagement - noun
· a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war; "Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"; "he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
2. engagement - noun
· a meeting arranged in advance; "she asked how to avoid kissing at the end of a date"
3. engagement - noun
· a mutual promise to marry
4. engagement - noun
· the act of giving someone a job
5. engagement - noun
· employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time; "the play had bookings throughout the summer"
6. engagement - noun
· contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
7. engagement - noun
· the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.