1. defend - verb
· argue or speak in defense of; "She supported the motion to strike"
2. defend - verb
· be on the defensive; act against an attack
3. defend - verb
· protect against a challenge or attack; "Hold that position behind the trees!"; "Hold the bridge against the enemy's attacks"
4. defend - verb
· fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don't fight it!"
5. defend - verb
· protect or fight for as a champion
6. defend - verb
· be the defense counsel for someone in a trial; "Ms. Smith will represent the defendant"
7. defend - verb
· state or assert; "He maintained his innocence"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.