1. brushing - noun
· the act of brushing your teeth; "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
2. brushing - noun
· the act of brushing your hair; "he gave his hair a quick brush"
3. brush - verb
· rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
4. brush - verb
· touch lightly and briefly; "He brushed the wall lightly"
5. brush - verb
· clean with a brush; "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
6. brush - verb
· sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
7. brush - verb
· remove with or as if with a brush; "brush away the crumbs"; "brush the dust from the jacket"; "brush aside the objections"
8. brush - verb
· cover by brushing; "brush the bread with melted butter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.