1. touching - noun
· the event of something coming in contact with the body; "he longed for the touch of her hand"; "the cooling touch of the night air"
2. touching - noun
· the act of putting two things together with no space between them; "at his touch the room filled with lights"
3. touch - verb
· make physical contact with, come in contact with; "Touch the stone for good luck"; "She never touched her husband"
4. touch - verb
· perceive via the tactile sense; "Helen Keller felt the physical world by touching people and objects around her"
5. touch - verb
· affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
6. touch - verb
· be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
7. touch - verb
· be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
8. touch - verb
· have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
9. touch - verb
· deal with; usually used with a form of negation; "I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia won't touch gambling"
10. touch - verb
· cause to be in brief contact with; "He touched his toes to the horse's flanks"
11. touch - verb
· to extend as far as; "The sunlight reached the wall"; "Can he reach?"; "The chair must not touch the wall"
12. touch - verb
· be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn't even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
13. touch - verb
· tamper with; "Don't touch my CDs!"
14. touch - verb
· make a more or less disguised reference to; "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
15. touch - verb
· comprehend; "He could not touch the meaning of the poem"
16. touch - verb
· consume; "She didn't touch her food all night"
17. touch - verb
· color lightly; "her greying hair was tinged blond"; "the leaves were tinged red in November"
18. touching - adjective
· arousing affect; "the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"; "poignant grief cannot endure forever"; "his gratitude was simple and touching"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.