1. hint - noun
· an indirect suggestion; "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
2. hint - noun
· a slight indication
3. hint - noun
· a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
4. hint - noun
· a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a trace of an accent"; "a hint mockery in her manner"; "a tint of glamour"
5. hint - noun
· an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
6. hint - verb
· drop a hint; intimate by a hint
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.