1. colour - noun
· any material used for its color; "she used a different color for the trim"
2. colour - noun
· (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction; "each flavor of quarks comes in three colors"
3. colour - noun
· interest and variety and intensity; "the Puritan Period was lacking in color"; "the characters were delineated with exceptional vividness"
4. colour - noun
· the timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
5. colour - noun
· a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
6. colour - noun
· an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading; "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"; "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"; "the situation soon took on a different color"
7. colour - noun
· the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
8. colour - verb
· modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
9. colour - verb
· decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
10. colour - verb
· give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
11. colour - verb
· affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
12. colour - verb
· add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
13. colour - verb
· change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
14. colour - adjective
· having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.