1. coloring - noun
· a digestible substance used to give color to food; "food color made from vegetable dyes"
2. coloring - noun
· a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
3. coloring - noun
· the act or process of changing the color of something
4. color - verb
· add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
5. color - verb
· affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
6. color - verb
· modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
7. color - verb
· decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
8. color - verb
· give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
9. color - verb
· change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.