1. quality - noun
· an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
2. quality - noun
· a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber"
3. quality - noun
· a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
4. quality - noun
· (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
5. quality - noun
· high social status; "a man of quality"
6. quality - adjective
· of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
7. quality - adjective
· of high social status; "people of quality"; "a quality family"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.