1. dimension - noun
· the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
2. dimension - noun
· a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
3. dimension - noun
· one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
4. dimension - noun
· magnitude or extent; "a building of vast proportions"
5. dimension - verb
· indicate the dimensions on; "These techniques permit us to dimension the human heart"
6. dimension - verb
· shape or form to required dimensions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.