1. grade - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
2. grade - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
3. grade - noun
· the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; "the road had a steep grade"
4. grade - noun
· one-hundredth of a right angle
5. grade - noun
· a degree of ablaut
6. grade - noun
· a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
7. grade - noun
· the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below grade"
8. grade - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
9. grade - noun
· a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
10. grade - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
11. grade - verb
· level to the right gradient
12. grade - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
13. grade - verb
· determine the grade of or assign a grade to
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.