1. flush - noun
· the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
2. flush - noun
· a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
3. flush - noun
· sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
4. flush - noun
· a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
5. flush - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
6. flush - noun
· a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
7. flush - noun
· sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
8. flush - verb
· turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
9. flush - verb
· flow freely; "The garbage flushed down the river"
10. flush - verb
· glow or cause to glow with warm color or light; "the sky flushed with rosy splendor"
11. flush - verb
· make level or straight; "level the ground"
12. flush - verb
· rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid; "flush the wound with antibiotics"; "purge the old gas tank"
13. flush - verb
· irrigate with water from a sluice; "sluice the earth"
14. flush - verb
· cause to flow or flood with or as if with water; "flush the meadows"
15. flush - adjective
· of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane; "a door flush with the wall"; "the bottom of the window is flush with the floor"
16. flush - adjective
· having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"; "a substantial family"
17. flush - adverb
· squarely or solidly; "hit him flush in the face"
18. flush - adverb
· in the same plane; "set it flush with the top of the table"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.