1. flush - noun
· the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
2. flush - noun
· a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
3. flush - noun
· sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
4. flush - noun
· a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
5. flush - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
6. flush - noun
· a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
7. flush - noun
· sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
8. flush - verb
· turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
9. flush - verb
· flow freely; "The garbage flushed down the river"
10. flush - verb
· glow or cause to glow with warm color or light; "the sky flushed with rosy splendor"
11. flush - verb
· make level or straight; "level the ground"
12. flush - verb
· rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid; "flush the wound with antibiotics"; "purge the old gas tank"
13. flush - verb
· irrigate with water from a sluice; "sluice the earth"
14. flush - verb
· cause to flow or flood with or as if with water; "flush the meadows"
15. flush - adjective
· of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane; "a door flush with the wall"; "the bottom of the window is flush with the floor"
16. flush - adjective
· having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"; "a substantial family"
17. flush - adverb
· squarely or solidly; "hit him flush in the face"
18. flush - adverb
· in the same plane; "set it flush with the top of the table"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.