1. substantial - adjective
· of considerable importance, size, or worth; "won by a substantial margin"
2. substantial - adjective
· of or relating to the real nature or essential elements of something; "a substantial argument"
3. substantial - adjective
· having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "The wind was violent and felt substantial enough to lean against"
4. substantial - adjective
· providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
5. substantial - adjective
· of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
6. substantial - adjective
· having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"; "a substantial family"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.