1. real - noun
· any rational or irrational number
2. real - noun
· the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
3. real - noun
· an old small silver Spanish coin
4. real - adjective
· being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
5. real - adjective
· no less than what is stated; worthy of the name; "the real reason"; "real war"; "a real friend"; "a real woman"; "meat and potatoes--I call that a real meal"; "it's time he had a real job"; "it's no penny-ante job--he's making real money"
6. real - adjective
· not to be taken lightly; "statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems"; "to the man sleeping regularly in doorways homelessness is real"
7. real - adjective
· capable of being treated as fact; "tangible evidence"; "his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
8. real - adjective
· being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something; "her actual motive"; "a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton; "a genuine dilemma"
9. real - adjective
· of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation; "real prices"; "real income"; "real wages"
10. real - adjective
· having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "The wind was violent and felt substantial enough to lean against"
11. real - adjective
· (of property) fixed or immovable; "real property consists of land and buildings"
12. real - adjective
· coinciding with reality; "perceptual error...has a surprising resemblance to veridical perception"- F.A.Olafson
13. real - adverb
· used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.