1. hearty - adjective
· showing warm and heartfelt friendliness; "gave us a cordial reception"; "a hearty welcome"
2. hearty - adjective
· providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
3. hearty - adjective
· endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; "a hearty glow of health"
4. hearty - adjective
· consuming abundantly and with gusto; "a hearty (or healthy) appetite"
5. hearty - adjective
· without reservation; "hearty support"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.