1. load - verb
· fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
2. load - verb
· provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
3. load - verb
· transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
4. load - verb
· put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
5. load - verb
· corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
6. loaded - adjective
· filled with a great quantity; "a tray loaded with dishes"; "table laden with food"; "`ladened' is not current usage"
7. loaded - adjective
· (of weapons) charged with ammunition; "a loaded gun"
8. loaded - adjective
· (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence; "a loaded question"
9. loaded - adjective
· having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value; "an affluent banker"; "a speculator flush with cash"; "not merely rich but loaded"; "moneyed aristocrats"; "wealthy corporations"; "a substantial family"
10. loaded - adjective
· very drunk
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.