1. strong - adjective
· having strength or power greater than average or expected; "a strong radio signal"; "strong medicine"; "a strong man"
2. strong - adjective
· not faint or feeble; "a strong odor of burning rubber"
3. strong - adjective
· having or wielding force or authority; "providing the ground soldier with increasingly potent weapons"
4. strong - adjective
· having a strong physiological or chemical effect; "a potent toxin"; "potent liquor"; "a potent cup of tea"; "a stiff drink"
5. strong - adjective
· immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
6. strong - adjective
· of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
7. strong - adjective
· of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection; "`sing' is a strong verb"
8. strong - adjective
· being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content; "hard liquor"
9. strong - adjective
· freshly made or left; "a warm trail"; "the scent is warm"
10. strong - adjective
· strong and sure; "a firm grasp"; "gave a strong pull on the rope"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.