1. firm - noun
· the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
2. firm - verb
· become taut or tauter; "Your muscles will firm when you exercise regularly"; "the rope tautened"
3. firm - verb
· make taut or tauter; "tauten a rope"
4. firm - adjective
· marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable; "firm convictions"; "a firm mouth"; "steadfast resolve"; "a man of unbendable perseverence"; "unwavering loyalty"
5. firm - adjective
· not soft or yielding to pressure; "a firm mattress"; "the snow was firm underfoot"; "solid ground"
6. firm - adjective
· strong and sure; "a firm grasp"; "gave a strong pull on the rope"
7. firm - adjective
· not subject to revision or change; "a firm contract"; "a firm offer"
8. firm - adjective
· (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling; "his voice was firm and confident"; "a firm step"
9. firm - adjective
· not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall; "stocks are still firm"
10. firm - adjective
· securely established; "holds a firm position as the country's leading poet"
11. firm - adjective
· possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue; "firm muscles"
12. firm - adjective
· securely fixed in place; "the post was still firm after being hit by the car"
13. firm - adjective
· unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause; "a firm ally"; "loyal supporters"; "the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"- Campaign song for William Henry Harrison; "fast friends"
14. firm - adverb
· with resolute determination; "we firmly believed it"; "you must stand firm"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.