1. stiff - noun
· an ordinary man; "a lucky stiff"; "a working stiff"
2. stiff - noun
· the dead body of a human being; "the cadaver was intended for dissection"; "the end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"; "the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"; "honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
3. stiff - adjective
· not moving or operating freely; "a stiff hinge"
4. stiff - adjective
· powerful; "a stiff current"; "a stiff breeze"
5. stiff - adjective
· rigidly formal; "a starchy manner"; "the letter was stiff and formal"; "his prose has a buckram quality"
6. stiff - adjective
· having a strong physiological or chemical effect; "a potent toxin"; "potent liquor"; "a potent cup of tea"; "a stiff drink"
7. stiff - adjective
· marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable; "firm convictions"; "a firm mouth"; "steadfast resolve"; "a man of unbendable perseverence"; "unwavering loyalty"
8. stiff - adjective
· incapable of or resistant to bending; "a rigid strip of metal"; "a table made of rigid plastic"; "a palace guardsman stiff as a poker"; "stiff hair"; "a stiff neck"
9. stiff - adjective
· very drunk
10. stiff - adverb
· extremely; "bored stiff"; "frightened stiff"
11. stiff - adverb
· in a stiff manner; "his hands lay stiffly"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.