1. weak - adjective
· wanting in physical strength; "a weak pillar"
2. weak - adjective
· overly diluted; thin and insipid; "washy coffee"; "watery milk"; "weak tea"
3. weak - adjective
· (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress; "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"; "a weak stress on the second syllable"
4. weak - adjective
· wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only a fallible human"; "frail humanity"
5. weak - adjective
· tending downward in price; "a weak market for oil stocks"
6. weak - adjective
· deficient or lacking in some skill; "he's weak in spelling"
7. weak - adjective
· lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality; "a feeble old woman"; "her body looked sapless"
8. weak - adjective
· (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
9. weak - adjective
· not having authority, political strength, or governing power; "a weak president"
10. weak - adjective
· deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc; "a faint outline"; "the wan sun cast faint shadows"; "the faint light of a distant candle"; "weak colors"; "a faint hissing sound"; "a faint aroma"; "a weak pulse"
11. weak - adjective
· likely to fail under stress or pressure; "the weak link in the chain"
12. weak - adjective
· deficient in intelligence or mental power; "a weak mind"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.