1. level - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
2. level - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
3. level - noun
· a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
4. level - noun
· height above ground; "the water reached ankle level"; "the pictures were at the same level"
5. level - noun
· indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
6. level - noun
· a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line; "park the car on the level"
7. level - noun
· an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
8. level - noun
· a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
9. level - verb
· aim at; "level criticism or charges at somebody"
10. level - verb
· tear down so as to make flat with the ground; "The building was levelled"
11. level - verb
· make level or straight; "level the ground"
12. level - verb
· direct into a position for use; "point a gun"; "He charged his weapon at me"
13. level - verb
· talk frankly with; lay it on the line; "I have to level with you"
14. level - verb
· become level or even; "The ground levelled off"
15. level - adjective
· having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
16. level - adjective
· not showing abrupt variations; "spoke in a level voice"; "she gave him a level look"- Louis Auchincloss
17. level - adjective
· being on a precise horizontal plane; "a billiard table must be level"
18. level - adjective
· oriented at right angles to the plumb; "the picture is level"
19. level - adjective
· of the score in a contest; "the score is tied"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.