1. flat - noun
· a level tract of land; "the salt flats of Utah"
2. flat - noun
· a shallow box in which seedlings are started
3. flat - noun
· a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
4. flat - noun
· freight car without permanent sides or roof
5. flat - noun
· a deflated pneumatic tire
6. flat - noun
· scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
7. flat - noun
· a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
8. flat - adjective
· having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
9. flat - adjective
· having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness; "flat computer monitors"
10. flat - adjective
· not modified or restricted by reservations; "a categorical denial"; "a flat refusal"
11. flat - adjective
· stretched out and lying at full length along the ground; "found himself lying flat on the floor"
12. flat - adjective
· lacking contrast or shading between tones
13. flat - adjective
· (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone; "B flat"
14. flat - adjective
· flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
15. flat - adjective
· lacking taste or flavor or tang; "a bland diet"; "insipid hospital food"; "flavorless supermarket tomatoes"; "vapid beer"; "vapid tea"
16. flat - adjective
· lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting; "a bland little drama"; "a flat joke"
17. flat - adjective
· having lost effervescence; "flat beer"; "a flat cola"
18. flat - adjective
· sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch; "the owl's faint monotonous hooting"
19. flat - adjective
· horizontally level; "a flat roof"
20. flat - adjective
· lacking the expected range or depth; not designed to give an illusion or depth; "a film with two-dimensional characters"; "a flat two-dimensional painting"
21. flat - adjective
· not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
22. flat - adjective
· commercially inactive; "flat sales for the month"; "prices remained flat"; "a flat market"
23. flat - adverb
· with flat sails; "sail flat against the wind"
24. flat - adverb
· in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly; "he didn't answer directly"; "told me straight out"; "came out flat for less work and more pay"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.