1. straight - noun
· a person having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex
2. straight - noun
· a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit)
3. straight - noun
· a straight segment of a roadway or racecourse
4. straight - adjective
· successive (without a break); "sick for five straight days"
5. straight - adjective
· having no deviations; "straight lines"; "straight roads across the desert"; "straight teeth"; "straight shoulders"
6. straight - adjective
· (of hair) having no waves or curls; "her naturally straight hair hung long and silky"
7. straight - adjective
· erect in posture; "sit straight"; "stood defiantly with unbowed back"
8. straight - adjective
· in keeping with the facts; "set the record straight"; "made sure the facts were straight in the report"
9. straight - adjective
· characterized by honesty and fairness; "straight dealing"; "a square deal"
10. straight - adjective
· no longer coiled
11. straight - adjective
· free from curves or angles; "a straight line"
12. straight - adjective
· neatly arranged; not disorderly; "the room is straight now"
13. straight - adjective
· not homosexual
14. straight - adjective
· accurately fitted; level; "the window frame isn't quite true"
15. straight - adjective
· without evasion or compromise; "a square contradiction"; "he is not being as straightforward as it appears"
16. straight - adjective
· (of an alcoholic drink) without water; "took his whiskey neat"
17. straight - adjective
· following a correct or logical method; "straight reasoning"
18. straight - adjective
· rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
19. straight - adverb
· without deviation; "the path leads directly to the lake"; "went direct to the office"
20. straight - adverb
· in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly; "he didn't answer directly"; "told me straight out"; "came out flat for less work and more pay"
21. straight - adverb
· in a straight line; in a direct course; "the road runs straight"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.