1. true - noun
· proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment; "out of true"
2. true - verb
· make level, square, balanced, or concentric; "true up the cylinder of an engine"
3. true - adjective
· consistent with fact or reality; not false; "the story is true"; "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true"- B. Russell; "the true meaning of the statement"
4. true - adjective
· accurately placed or thrown; "his aim was true"; "he was dead on target"
5. true - adjective
· devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth; "true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them"
6. true - adjective
· expressing or given to expressing the truth; "a true statement"; "gave truthful testimony"; "a truthful person"
7. true - adjective
· conforming to definitive criteria; "the horseshoe crab is not a true crab"; "Pythagoras was the first true mathematician"
8. true - adjective
· worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable source of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
9. true - adjective
· not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed; "genuine emotion"; "her interest in people was unfeigned"; "true grief"
10. true - adjective
· rightly so called; "true courage"; "a spirit which true men have always admired"; "a true friend"
11. true - adjective
· determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles; "true north is geographic north"
12. true - adjective
· having a legally established claim; "the legitimate heir"; "the true and lawful king"
13. true - adjective
· in tune; accurate in pitch; "a true note"
14. true - adjective
· accurately fitted; level; "the window frame isn't quite true"
15. true - adverb
· as acknowledged; "true, she is the smartest in her class"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.