1. sharp - noun
· a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
2. sharp - noun
· a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
3. sharp - adjective
· (of something seen or heard) clearly defined; "a sharp photographic image"; "the sharp crack of a twig"; "the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
4. sharp - adjective
· ending in a sharp point
5. sharp - adjective
· having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
6. sharp - adjective
· marked by practical hardheaded intelligence; "a smart businessman"; "an astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease"; "he was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
7. sharp - adjective
· harsh; "sharp criticism"; "a sharp-worded exchange"; "a tart remark"
8. sharp - adjective
· having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones; "a shrill whistle"; "a shrill gaiety"
9. sharp - adjective
· extremely steep; "an abrupt canyon"; "the precipitous rapids of the upper river"; "the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"; "a sharp drop"
10. sharp - adjective
· keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point; "a sharp pain"; "sharp winds"
11. sharp - adjective
· having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing; "a sharp knife"; "a pencil with a sharp point"
12. sharp - adjective
· (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone; "C sharp"
13. sharp - adjective
· very sudden and in great amount or degree; "a sharp drop in the stock market"
14. sharp - adjective
· quick and forceful; "a sharp blow"
15. sharp - adverb
· changing suddenly in direction and degree; "the road twists sharply after the light"; "turn sharp left here"; "the visor was acutely peaked"; "her shoes had acutely pointed toes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.