1. acute - noun
· a mark placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
2. acute - adjective
· having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute appendicitis"; "the acute phase of the illness"; "acute patients"
3. acute - adjective
· extremely sharp or severe; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning"
4. acute - adjective
· having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
5. acute - adjective
· of an angle; less than 90 degrees
6. acute - adjective
· ending in a sharp point
7. acute - adjective
· of critical importance and consequence; "an acute (or critical) lack of research funds"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.