1. natural - noun
· someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
2. natural - noun
· a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
3. natural - noun
· (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
4. natural - adjective
· in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
5. natural - adjective
· existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation; "a natural pearl"; "natural gas"; "natural silk"; "natural blonde hair"; "a natural sweetener"; "natural fertilizers"
6. natural - adjective
· existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical; "a perfectly natural explanation"
7. natural - adjective
· functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies; "it's the natural thing to happen"; "natural immunity"; "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"
8. natural - adjective
· (of a musical note) being neither raised nor lowered by one chromatic semitone; "a natural scale"; "B natural"
9. natural - adjective
· (of a parent or child) related by blood; genetically related; "biological child"; "natural parent"
10. natural - adjective
· unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct; "a cat's natural aversion to water"; "offering to help was as instinctive as breathing"
11. natural - adjective
· (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes; "natural yogurt"; "natural produce"; "raw wool"; "raw sugar"; "bales of rude cotton"
12. natural - adjective
· being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
13. natural - adjective
· free from artificiality; "a lifelike pose"; "a natural reaction"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.