1. stage - noun
· any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected"
2. stage - noun
· a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
3. stage - noun
· a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience; "he clambered up onto the stage and got the actors to help him into the box"
4. stage - noun
· the theater as a profession (usually `the stage'); "an early movie simply showed a long kiss by two actors of the contemporary stage"
5. stage - noun
· a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns; "we went out of town together by stage about ten or twelve miles"
6. stage - noun
· a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
7. stage - noun
· any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something; "All the world's a stage"--Shakespeare; "it set the stage for peaceful negotiations"
8. stage - noun
· a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
9. stage - verb
· perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
10. stage - verb
· plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.