1. sop - noun
· piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid
2. sop - noun
· a concession given to mollify or placate; "the offer was a sop to my feelings"
3. sop - noun
· a prescribed procedure to be followed routinely; "rote memorization has been the educator's standard operating procedure for centuries"
4. sop - verb
· give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
5. sop - verb
· be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
6. sop - verb
· dip into liquid; "sop bread into the sauce"
7. sop - verb
· cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.