1. bloom - noun
· the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
2. bloom - noun
· reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
3. bloom - noun
· the best time of youth
4. bloom - noun
· a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
5. bloom - noun
· the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
6. bloom - noun
· a powdery deposit on a surface
7. bloom - verb
· produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.