1. purge - noun
· the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
2. purge - noun
· an act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
3. purge - noun
· an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place; "he died in a purge by Stalin"
4. purge - verb
· oust politically; "Deng Xiao Ping was purged several times throughout his lifetime"
5. purge - verb
· clear of a charge
6. purge - verb
· make pure or free from sin or guilt; "he left the monastery purified"
7. purge - verb
· rid of impurities; "purge the water"; "purge your mind"
8. purge - verb
· rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid; "flush the wound with antibiotics"; "purge the old gas tank"
9. purge - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
10. purge - verb
· excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body); "The doctor decided that the patient must be purged"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.