1. cleaning - noun
· the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
2. clean - verb
· make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
3. clean - verb
· remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits; "Clean the turkey"
4. clean - verb
· clean and tidy up the house; "She housecleans every week"
5. clean - verb
· clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing; "clean up before you see your grandparents"; "clean your fingernails before dinner"
6. clean - verb
· be cleanable; "This stove cleans easily"
7. clean - verb
· deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.; "The other players cleaned him completely"
8. clean - verb
· remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely; "The boys cleaned the sandwich platters"; "The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm"
9. clean - verb
· remove while making clean; "Clean the spots off the rug"
10. clean - verb
· remove unwanted substances from
11. clean - verb
· remove shells or husks from; "clean grain before milling it"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.