1. straighten - verb
· straighten up or out; make straight
2. straighten - verb
· make straight
3. straighten - verb
· get up from a sitting or slouching position; "The students straightened when the teacher entered"
4. straighten - verb
· put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
5. straighten - verb
· straighten by unrolling; "roll out the big map"
6. straighten - verb
· make straight or straighter; "Straighten this post"; "straighten hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.