1. bend - noun
· a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
2. bend - noun
· movement that causes the formation of a curve
3. bend - noun
· curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
4. bend - noun
· an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
5. bend - noun
· a town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
6. bend - noun
· diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
7. bend - verb
· form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
8. bend - verb
· change direction; "The road bends"
9. bend - verb
· cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
10. bend - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
11. bend - verb
· turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
12. bend - verb
· bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.