1. rinse - noun
· a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
2. rinse - noun
· the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
3. rinse - noun
· the act of giving a light tint to the hair
4. rinse - noun
· washing lightly without soap
5. rinse - verb
· wash off soap or remaining dirt
6. rinse - verb
· clean with some chemical process
7. rinse - verb
· rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash; "gargle with this liquid"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.