1. eliminate - verb
· terminate, end, or take out; "Let's eliminate the course on Akkadian hieroglyphics"; "Socialism extinguished these archaic customs"; "eliminate my debts"
2. eliminate - verb
· do away with
3. eliminate - verb
· kill in large numbers; "the plague wiped out an entire population"
4. eliminate - verb
· dismiss from consideration or a contest; "John was ruled out as a possible suspect because he had a strong alibi"; "This possibility can be eliminated from our consideration"
5. eliminate - verb
· eliminate from the body; "Pass a kidney stone"
6. eliminate - verb
· remove from a contest or race; "The cyclist has eliminated all the competitors in the race"
7. eliminate - verb
· remove (an unknown variable) from two or more equations
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.