1. wipe_out - verb
· use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
2. wipe_out - verb
· kill in large numbers; "the plague wiped out an entire population"
3. wipe_out - verb
· eliminate completely and without a trace; "The old values have been wiped out"
4. wipe_out - verb
· remove from memory or existence; "The Turks erased the Armenians in 1915"
5. wipe_out - verb
· mark for deletion, rub off, or erase; "kill these lines in the President's speech"
6. wipe_out - verb
· wipe out the effect of something; "The new tax effectively cancels out my raise"; "The `A' will cancel out the `C' on your record"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.