1. take_out - verb
· cause to leave; "The teacher took the children out of the classroom"
2. take_out - verb
· remove from its packing; "unpack the presents"
3. take_out - verb
· take out or remove; "take out the chicken after adding the vegetables"
4. take_out - verb
· obtain by legal or official process; "take out a license"; "take out a patent"
5. take_out - verb
· make a date; "Has he asked you out yet?" "He asekd me to a dance"
6. take_out - verb
· remove something from a container or an enclosed space
7. take_out - verb
· purchase prepared food to be eaten at home
8. take_out - verb
· remove (a commodity) from (a supply source); "She drew $2,000 from the account"; "The doctors drew medical supplies from the hospital's emergency bank"
9. take_out - verb
· bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
10. take_out - verb
· take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel"
11. take_out - verb
· remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense; "pull weeds"; "extract a bad tooth"; "take out a splinter"; "extract information from the telegram"
12. take_out - verb
· buy and consume food from a restaurant or establishment that sells prepared food; "We'll take out pizza, since I am too tired to cook"
13. take_out - verb
· take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
14. take_out - verb
· prevent from being included or considered or accepted; "The bad results were excluded from the report"; "Leave off the top piece"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.