1. buy - noun
· an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
2. buy - verb
· obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
3. buy - verb
· make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
4. buy - verb
· be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
5. buy - verb
· acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
6. buy - verb
· accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.