1. purchase - noun
· the acquisition of something for payment; "they closed the purchase with a handshake"
2. purchase - noun
· something acquired by purchase
3. purchase - noun
· a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage; "he could get no purchase on the situation"
4. purchase - noun
· the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
5. purchase - verb
· obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.