1. leverage - noun
· the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
2. leverage - noun
· strategic advantage; power to act effectively; "relatively small groups can sometimes exert immense political leverage"
3. leverage - noun
· investing with borrowed money as a way to amplify potential gains (at the risk of greater losses)
4. leverage - verb
· supplement with leverage; "leverage the money that is already available"
5. leverage - verb
· provide with leverage; "We need to leverage this company"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.