1. investment - noun
· the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
2. investment - noun
· money that is invested with an expectation of profit
3. investment - noun
· the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
4. investment - noun
· outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
5. investment - noun
· the act of putting on robes or vestments
6. investment - noun
· the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.