1. crush - noun
· leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
2. crush - noun
· a dense crowd of people
3. crush - noun
· temporary love of an adolescent
4. crush - noun
· the act of crushing
5. crush - verb
· come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority; "The government oppresses political activists"
6. crush - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
7. crush - verb
· come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
8. crush - verb
· break into small pieces; "The car crushed the toy"
9. crush - verb
· humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
10. crush - verb
· crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
11. crush - verb
· make ineffective; "Martin Luther King tried to break down racial discrimination"
12. crush - verb
· become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure; "The plastic bottle crushed against the wall"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.