1. bruise - noun
· an injury that doesn't break the skin but results in some discoloration
2. bruise - verb
· injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of; "I bruised my knee"
3. bruise - verb
· hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
4. bruise - verb
· break up into small pieces for food preparation; "bruise the berries with a wooden spoon and strain them"
5. bruise - verb
· damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure; "The customer bruised the strawberries by squeezing them"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.